 Castle / 15237
Re: Brickshelf Finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 17:36:23 GMT

Hello!

oh yeah. i always forget about 1000steine.de, but i guess i should have
expected that, seeing as i'm an america (and therefore ignorant of the world
beyond our shores).  thanks for the answer to my silly question.
You are welcome! :-)

ps.  i'm being fascetious.. although americans are the dumbest group of people
in the world, on average.
Hey, it was YOU who said this. I didn't even mean to. *smilie again.*

Bye
Jojo