 Castle / 15233
Re: Brickshelf Finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 19:54:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:

I wonder how it is that people post pictures to brickshelf but not to lugnet?
Where else would they want to post pictures for? their friends and family? ha!
ha!

In addition to 1000steine.de, there are other Lego forums such as fbtb.net,
message boards at bricklink.com and brickfilms.com, usenet groups like
alt.toys.lego and rec.toys.lego, other message boards that individuals have
put up.  In addition, I could imagine people who are really into trains, for
instance, and post mainly to model train forums, or people who use Lego for
role playing games and post mainly to RPG forums, or whatever, and want to
show off their Lego creations.

Also, even if someone posts regularly on Lugnet they don't necessarily throw
out an announcement for every new MOC.

And then there are people who want to show off their work, but don't really
get involved in message boards at all.

Bruce