 Castle / 15229
Re: Brickshelf Finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 18:06:33 GMT

Hello!

brad mcfeeter's dragon:
Nice!

anthony schneider's orthanc:
Cool! However, I'd have prefered to see it been built with black bricks
rather than grey.

juan cuello's blacksmithy:
Very nice! And I even remember the model. Juan built a very nice and
accurate version of this model-railway-outfit I once owned:
http://www.vollmer-kit.de/b/b4/3696.jpg

david jolley's castle:
Impressive! I like some of the details.

I wonder how it is that people post pictures to brickshelf but not to lugnet?
Where else would they want to post pictures for? their friends and family? ha!
ha!

Well, I often load up pictures to BrickShelf in purpose of using them in a
post to 1000steine.de or just for my homepage.
And maybe people want to know if their buildings are fascinating enough for
other people to post them to LUGNET, like you did? :-)

Bye
Jojo