 Castle / 15180 (-5)
  Toys R Us UK Buy One Get One Free

Toys R Us in Reading have buy one get one free on all £5.99 Castle and Football sets. They had: Knights: 4816 Catapult (contains female knight) 4817 Dungeon (shiny armour and a "skellington") 4819 Bulls Attack Wagon (shiny shield and bandits) (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call Idea

(...) Well, I can host it for you on my brickshelf account. (just send the scan to me as an attachment, and that should work. Or, you can acquire a geekshelf account, although I'm not sure whether the TOS allows that.) Then again, you can just fake (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call Idea

For my realm project, I just spent an hour drawing a map. I will scan it to-morrow. However, Since im only eleven, I dont know how any of you will be able to see the pictures because i cant put them up on brickshelf, since you have to be 13 or older (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Lets do something for the holidays

I Have an idea lets do something in castle world in honor of chrismas and chanica (Sorry if I spelt that wrong but you i'm sure you know what i mean). Maybe we could do a scene like everybodies head minifigs sitting around a large castles ballroom (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Updated Roll Call

(...) 37: Alex Polimeni- Likes other themes, Loves his sword. I just wanted to update this. (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact