 Castle / 15177
15176  |  15178
Subject:
Lets do something for the holidays
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 03:26:32 GMT

I Have an idea lets do something in castle world in honor of chrismas and
chanica (Sorry if I spelt that wrong but you i'm sure you know what i mean).
Maybe we could do a scene like everybodies head minifigs sitting around a
large castles ballroom haveing a ball or in a dinning hall haveing a feast.
Or we could do a story like that, a short story. We should do  something. Of
coarse it'll be a group effort but who ever builds the ball room or dinning
hall would have to do alot of minifig recreation. I mean if you think you
have so many minifigs that you could recreate every ones (Not perfect unless
you realy can then go for it).

If your thinking "We did it with the gathering" Your wrong. This will be a
holiday thing.

So if you like this idea lets do it. We dont have much time but I will say I
cant do the actual scene (not enough stuff) But I can do the web page we put
it on if you guys will help me out.

I say we get our own page because I would like everyone who joins me in
doing the web page to have acess and not just the admins of CW. Although the
admins could give us acess.

if The med evil market has it's own page then so should this. If it dousn't
then I guess I though wrong and this shouldn't.

We could do one scene for alot of holidays or if some one wants to do some
other group things.

Well Atleast think it over and give me suggestions of what we should have.

My Ideas

Manura (candle thing)
Chrismas tree (saw on a lego club zine you use green roof tiles)
presents
Big fire place (Can use the socks from dobby's relese as stockings :)
A big banquet table or if we do a ball tables around the ball room that a
can fit all a persons minifigs and a big dance floor
reefs (you know I dunno if i spelt it right correct me if i'm wrong)

Tell me what you think we should have especially if your jewish because I
dont want this a chrismas olny thing.
I'd ask my Grandpa because he is jewish, But he has passed away.

Who will attend
Dan ravenda's- Mike, Danny, Gien, Guru
I'll include picks if you guys like the idea.

So who ever is brave enough to take on the deed tells us (remember make sure
you can build a big enough room , have the spare bricks, can some what
recreate the minifigs, and you want to do it)

So pu your name on the list of attendence and help me out with the web page.

Danny

If you guys want to show space who is boss this is the way to do it.