 Castle / 15166
Re: Crusaders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:24:23 GMT

Hello!

Thank's for the scan!

It might be that both colours of
sticker sheets were infact used on both 375 and 6075 depending upon the
date, but I am sure that the one was used in 375 and the other in 6075.

That's correct. Actually there were three (slightly) different sheets:
http://www.chutspe.de/classicknights.jpg

The left one (dark violet) is the earliest. I got this guy with a pile of
sets from the middle 70ies and the round 1*1 bricks used in the yellow
castle had a solid stud. I guess this colour scheme was used just 1978 and
maybe 1979.

The one in the middle (dark pink) seems to be the by far most common colour
to be found (in my experience; I might be wrong). I think this colour was
used from 1979 to 1981. I got the guy with a instruction that said just "375".

The right one (light pink, dark grey shadow below the crown. The pink is in
fact lighter than at the middle fig; bad picture due to bad light
conditions) is the youngest as you already said. I recieved it with a
"375/6075" instruction, so I guess it was used from 1981 when #6075 was
released in the US.

Bye
Jojo
http://www.chutspe.de/steinwerk/Eigenbauten.html