 Castle / 15162
Re: Crusaders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 10:23:20 GMT

"Laurent Bettens" <laurent_bettens@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:H6AGJy.H17@lugnet.com...

Thanks James, that should do the trick ;-p
Superb MOCs btw on your (also very impressive) website, I'm in awe!

No problem. Thanks for the compliment, but there are lots of better
creations out there to be in awe of  ; )

Your mail inspired me to get round to doing what I've been meaning to do for
ages and remake the sticker sheet. So I did last night.
if you go to www.minifig.co.uk/stickers and there we have the remade sticker
sheets for both 375 and 6075. I was a bit confused by the different colours
used in different sets. The hues and shades appeared to change wildly
depending upon the age of the castle. It might be that both colours of
sticker sheets were infact used on both 375 and 6075 depending upon the
date, but I am sure that the one was used in 375 and the other in 6075.

I've included the .png files so if you have fireworks or another graphics
package that understands them you can fiddle and change the colours to your
liking. Please only download the pngs iff you need them as they are almost 4
meg in size each and I have to be a bit mindful of bandwidth :)

I know not all the graphics are perfectly symetrical like you would expect
(the crown for example) but that is how the original stickers appear to be
and I didn't wan't to ruin the character of  them.

(Plese remember I'm not a designer and I dont _really_ know or understand
fireworks fully so dont be too harsh if there any glaringly obvious errors
in the way I've done things :)  )

enjoy

--
James Stacey
---------
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado