 Castle / 15126
  Guess whos back back again

Well as if it is not oviouse. I am officially back for good. All I needed was to relize that it gets dark a 5:00 so I cant SK8 all day :( but now that I got less homework I can get back to my roots. I finally wrote Ch 19 Bill's Boast so check it out (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess whos back back again

(...) Nice to see you back again! (You should submit your name to the castle roll call if you haven't already...:) (...) Great to hear. Hope to see some of your stuff soon. (the MM marketplace project has definitely seen much participation, IMO.) (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess whos back back again

(...) Wassssup Daniel! Glad to see you came back to your roots : ) Haven't read your story yet, I'm sure its good though. Well, welcome back! Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess whos back back again

Whatsup Daniel, this is what we've been up to. The Market Place project and the revival of Castleworld. You can use the .castle.org for the Markets and .castle.org.cw for the Castleworld. Some people forget they're there. www.ozbricks.net/castle/ (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)