 Castle / 15128
Re: Guess whos back back again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 01:46:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Well as if it is not oviouse. I am officially back for good. All I needed
was to relize that it gets dark a 5:00 so I cant SK8 all day :( but now that
I got less homework I can get back to my roots. I finally wrote Ch 19 Bill's
Boast so check it out if you want.
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10106. I am waiting for Will to
finish up his chapter so I can start book 2. Hin Hint. Thats right not olny
am I back but I have one book under my belt. New stuffs going up and well I
never had old stuff up so...... If you follow my story my guinea pigs are in
it so they had pups and I put that in the book so in the second story look
for little Guineas. Welp I can gladly saw hello again and one more thing
tell me how I get in this castle village thing I've been hereing about. Even
though i'm 13 you guy know I can wip up some good houses and shops.

If you've never read my story before here's the buzz.
Attack is Ch1
Safe Ch2
the rest are labeled by # you know three six like that
any other stuff just disregard.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10106
Enjoy

Dan Ravenda.
Wassssup Daniel!  Glad to see you came back to your roots : )
Haven't read your story yet, I'm sure its good though.  Well, welcome back!
Hasta La Vista, Sean