 Castle / 15127
Re: Guess whos back back again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 01:19:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Well as if it is not oviouse. I am officially back for good. All I needed
was to relize that it gets dark a 5:00 so I cant SK8 all day :( but now that
I got less homework I can get back to my roots. I finally wrote Ch 19 Bill's
Boast so check it out if you want.

Nice to see you back again! (You should submit your name
to the castle roll call if you haven't already...:)

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10106. I am waiting for Will to
finish up his chapter so I can start book 2. Hin Hint. Thats right not olny
am I back but I have one book under my belt. New stuffs going up and well I
never had old stuff up so...... If you follow my story my guinea pigs are in
it so they had pups and I put that in the book so in the second story look
for little Guineas. Welp I can gladly saw hello again and one more thing
tell me how I get in this castle village thing I've been hereing about. Even
though i'm 13 you guy know I can wip up some good houses and shops.

Great to hear. Hope to see some of your stuff soon.
(the MM marketplace project has definitely seen much
participation, IMO.)

If you've never read my story before here's the buzz.
Attack is Ch1
Safe Ch2
the rest are labeled by # you know three six like that
any other stuff just disregard.

Got some stories myself in the works...you can
check them here. As always, comments welcome.

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=15093

I'll read your story and post some comments later.
(otherwise, keep up the writing.)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast