 Castle / 15105
15104  |  15106
Subject:
New Castle Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:20:33 GMT

I've been working on my castle kit ideas again and have posted some prototype
pictures to my gallery. Pictured is a central keep, surrounded by some modular
castle wall sections.  These aren't 100% complete yet, but I thought I'd share
the work on progress:

http://www.brickmania.com/Gallery2/castle/vlad.html

Thanks!

Dan