 Castle / 15100
  Re: My Medieval Town : First 5 Buildings

hey Carl, These are some great models! Quite detailed, yet compact and attractive. An excellent beginning in a big project! the shops are also interesting in themselves, especially the Shop of the 12 masks.. which it seems are bionicle? An (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Medieval Town : First 5 Buildings

(...) Hey Lenny, (...) I am happy to hear you like them. Because I tried to build them on the 16x16 baseplate, they would automatically be small, and that way they become kind of 'cute' ;-) (...) Yes, the parts I used are indeed from the Bionicle (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)