 Castle / 15078
  Re: MM MOC Teaser

Hey Amado! New castle people are always welcome. Your market shop looks great! I like how you used the brown capes around the outside of your shop. I would love to see the inside or hear about what kind of shop it is. Welcome to .castle and to the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM MOC Teaser

Finally found a good use for the extra Jedi capes that we got from the EI sets. Almost done with the pics and sorry that you'll just have to wait until we've come up with the background storyline for it. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM MOC Teaser

Hey AC! Not only do I really admire you SW Customs, but I now have another reason to love you more!!! Anyway, as MM Webmaster, send me a thumbnail teaser pic and link to your page (or where it will be) so that we can show it on the MM web page! (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM MOC Teaser

Jeremy, Just check out our latest post for the details of our MM entry and feel free to use any pics that you may need. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)