 Castle / 15076
    Forge —Ben Ellermann
   Hi everyone, This is my interpretation of a forge from the 1987 LEGO idea book seen here: (URL) are the instructions: (URL) and comments are welcome. Thanks Ben (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !

        Re: Forge —George Haberberger
     (...) Ben, That's really cool, with my engineering background I appreciate the MOCs that show the hard working mechanically minded minifigs that provide the armor and weapons that adorn the glamorous knights and Kings. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Forge —Yaron Dori
   Hi Ben Thanks for your great work, cool pictures I always loved that particulair LEGO idea book - I think it was the best one LEGO ever did (concerning Castle I mean). I never understood why LEGO never made some of those models for sale. I always (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Forge —James Stacey
     "The Black Sword" <Yarondor@012.net.il> wrote in message news:H5s307.Fru@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) never (...) I agree, good work Ben and what a great Idea book. I've always liked the look of the contraption to the right of this picture (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Forge —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) This book is also my favorite for castle subsets. I really like that these sets can be built if you own all of the classic castle sets. (although Forge set needs a few space parts) (...) I have been planning to do that model when I get a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)