 Castle / 15085
Re: Forge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:40:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
Hi Ben
Thanks for your great work, cool pictures
I always loved that particulair LEGO idea book - I think it was the best one
LEGO ever did (concerning Castle I mean). I never understood why LEGO never
made some of those models for sale.

This book is also my favorite for castle subsets.  I really like that these
sets can be built if you own all of the classic castle sets. (although Forge
set needs a few space parts)

I always loved that Blacksmith model. If you're not busy may I suggest for
your next model from that idea book, the Battering Ram
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0250-1987/0250-48.jpg

Yaron "Webrain" Dori

I have been planning to do that model when I get a little more time.  It
will be very difficult because it is made of black bricks and the
construction of the bottom of the ram is not clear in the picture.

Ben