 Castle / 15082
Re: Forge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:28:55 GMT

Hi Ben
Thanks for your great work, cool pictures
I always loved that particulair LEGO idea book - I think it was the best one
LEGO ever did (concerning Castle I mean). I never understood why LEGO never
made some of those models for sale.
I always loved that Blacksmith model. If you're not busy may I suggest for
your next model from that idea book, the Battering Ram
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0250-1987/0250-48.jpg

Yaron "Webrain" Dori

In lugnet.castle, Ben Ellermann writes:
Hi everyone,

This is my interpretation of a forge from the 1987 LEGO idea book seen here:

http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0250-1987/0250-41.html

Here are the instructions:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/subsets/forge/0forge.jpg
1-7force.jpg

Questions and comments are welcome.  Thanks

Ben