 Castle / 15024
  Re: Medieval Town Suggestions

(...) The idea of a project like this is to have a standard for building which allows groups of people to meet and create a larger display than their personal collection and time might provide. From my past experience in participating in these (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Town Suggestions

First, I think we should all applaud the efforts of Jeremy, Josh, Jason, Benjamin and everyone else who's been working to get a group project going. I think it would be great to get a large project going that everyone can be a part of. There has (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)