 Castle / 15021
    Re: M. Marketplace standard question... —Erick Jensen
   I think the general answer in the MM for unanswered questions is, you figure it out. If your over hang needs to be big, go ahead. As for a rear overhang, do you EVER plan on putting anything behind it? If so, you really can't put anything back (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: M. Marketplace standard question... —Josh Wedin
   My thoughts exactly. Good job, Erick. Josh (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)