 Castle / 15007
    Re: Permanent Standard - A Medieval Town —Benjamin Ellermann
    (...) I did not mean to offend anyone. I just wanted to strive for detailed moc's that people spend some time on. I do not think that my, or hardly anyone's creations are good enough to be actual sets (or Lego would be making them into MOC sets) On (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Permanent Standard - A Medieval Town —Josh Wedin
   Hey Ben, How's it going? I am not offended by your project. However, the standard you have written is a little bit wordy, IMO. It is a bit hard to follow and keep track of what the standard actually is. I realize that what you posted is just a rough (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Permanent Standard - A Medieval Town —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) Thanks for the good ideas Josh. I started a new thread with a condensed suggestion list. It is extremely open to change and addition/subtraction of suggestions (none of which have to be followed). As far as detail is concerned, I think that as (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)