 Castle / 14994
  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

Jeremy and others, I'll admit my MOCs for this are a bit larger then you were looking for (and I've still got bigger), but this is castle...big and sometimes grey... But please note I never complained, all my mocs (I have 3 built and 2 half (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

Hey Nathan, Don't worry that your MOCs a bit bigger than was originally intended. If you want your roads to be wider, then make them wider. I don't think that anyone can say (or even wants to say) that there is only one right way to build something. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)