 Castle / 14972
    Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read —Brett A. Antaya
   Jeremy, I was very excited to see the announcement of a marketplace project. The day after reading about it me and my 6 yr old daughter sat down and built a double wide stall & had a wonderful time together. I'll try to get pictures to the site soon (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read —John P. Henderson
   Jeremy et al, I wanted to add a few comments on this. First, I absolutely agree with Brett's feelings on the subject (see the post I replied to). The idea of the MM is fun, and green baseplates work just fine, if you consider the open field usage (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)