 Castle / 14962
    Re: Permanent Standard - A Medieval Town —Stephen Wroble
   I don't post here a lot, but I read everything that gets posted in .castle. I've been following the discussion about (and am very interested in) a project that everyone can contribute too. I have already started planning some buildings to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Permanent Standard - A Medieval Town —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) I agree with most of this. Please read my reply to Thomas about medieval towns. Medieval age circa 400 to circa 1500? - many different towns and layouts depending on the country and time period. Too much order is definitely a problem but to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)