 Castle / 14872
Re: A Gatehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:13:09 GMT

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H4rKFF.3n6@lugnet.com...

Hey, great model! I particularly like the style in
which it was built, not thay annoying SNOT style
which generally gets a bit old quickly.

Anyway, the use of guarded inn parts was great too,
we could sure use some more eighties styled creations
in .castle. Here's to seeing the marketplace project
complete.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast

Thanks Matt.
I've actually always admired people who build so much and so well using snot
techniques. I just don't have the mental bent to do things that way :) I
feel castle lends itself to more traditional building techniques anyway.

I look forward to taking part in the marketplace project, but I'll probably
have to ldraw my offering being on the wrong side of the pond to bring it
along to fests

thanks again
--
James Stacey
---------
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado