 Castle / 14860
Re: A Gatehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:14:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
There is a great vibe going on in .castle at the moment and it's nice to see
some of the old faces (well err... names) appearing again.
Before we get inundated with a slew of quality marketplace creations,
inspired by recent threads, here's a little gatehouse I built

http://www.minifig.co.uk/models/gatehouse/

As usual any comments, good or bad are always welcome.

Hey, great model! I particularly like the style in
which it was built, not thay annoying SNOT style
which generally gets a bit old quickly.

Anyway, the use of guarded inn parts was great too,
we could sure use some more eighties styled creations
in .castle. Here's to seeing the marketplace project
complete.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast

thanks

--
James Stacey
---------
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado