 Castle / 14871
Re: A Gatehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:10:05 GMT

"William Lister" <wlister@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:H4rJ79.6C@lugnet.com...
Hi James,

As usual your model is excellent. Your use of stalls and the tudor styled
walls from the Guarded Inn Look Great. I prefer the Rounded top or Sqaure
Nnja styled doors for my gates, but that is neither here nor there.

Thanks William. Unfortunately the corridor needed to be spanned was too wide
by 2 studs to use the big doors or I would have used them. I did toy with
the idea of narrowing the enterance but it didn't look so good.

Are you planning a town to build inside those walls?

All the stuff I have built is sitting on my shelves so I am part way there.
I may well have a go at building some more less military structures in the
near future. My main problem at the moment is having the space. I'd love to
get all my sets and mocs together and get some nice pictures but I dont have
the room. The last time I did that was in my attic a couple of years ago and
I've a lot more Lego and a lot fuller attic since then.

Anyway you have given me some
ideas. Now all I need is the time to build. Keep it up, I always look • forward
to your new creations.

William

Thats the best compliment there is. I always think its great to be able to
inspire others and be inspired by others. Its what makes Lugnet the place it
is

thanks

--
James Stacey
---------
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado