 Castle / 14860
    Re: A Gatehouse —Matt Hein
   (...) Hey, great model! I particularly like the style in which it was built, not thay annoying SNOT style which generally gets a bit old quickly. Anyway, the use of guarded inn parts was great too, we could sure use some more eighties styled (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A Gatehouse —James Stacey
   "Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H4rKFF.3n6@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Matt. I've actually always admired people who build so much and so well using snot techniques. I just don't have the mental bent to do things that way :) (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)