 Castle / 14816
  Re: LotR update - 3 new chapters

Great work as always Bruce and much appreciated! Still think you should do the Similliarion (sp?), maybe next? God Bless, Nathan (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LotR update - 3 new chapters

(...) Thanks. I don't think I'd do the Silmarillion, but anyone else is welcome to give it a try. After I finish this project, which will take me at least another year, probably several at the rate I'm going these days, I'm sure I'll be looking for (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LotR update - 3 new chapters

(...) I've been thinking of a western story for a while (after a castle one of course) and wrote one a bit ago which would do. I never thought there was any interest in a highbread western/story except for me. Though with all you've learnt from your (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LotR update - 3 new chapters

(...) Cool! I'd love to see more Western creations. I thought that was a really well designed theme which could have easily gone through another couple of years of releases. (...) Looking forward to it. (...) Probably not. I'm not a particularly (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)