 Castle / 1475 (+10)
  Re: Knights Kingdom King as a soldier?

I've been trying to get a bunch of them for an army also, I figured if I changed the heads around a little and put some different legs and arms on them they still wouldn't be exactly like the King, so I don't see it being a problem. So far I've got (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Shifty Pics (Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay)

Here's some pics of Shifty boxes: (URL) a link from the construction clones page (URL) copies of lego boxes! i'm no expert but i'm inclined to believe that this dalu set is another rip-off clone. getting that photography so close to classic lego (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Knights Kingdom King as a soldier?

(...) Hmm...well, I'm kind of doing the reverse...I've got a King Leo ready to ride off to war - I swapped the blue arms onto the platemail torso of the soldier and put on King Leo's head and crown. It wouldn't do to have the King unarmored in (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Construction Site

(...) Restrictions??? What restrictions? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Construction Site

(...) Officialy lego requires a retailer to have 30 stores in 3 differnt sales regions, with a gross sales of atleast 1.5 something or other before they can sell Legos on the web. Some small retail stores take the risk and do it anyway. now how (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Construction Site

(...) Note: TCS is not breaking any rules (not that you said they were, but a casual reader might inappropriately infer this); they actually have permission from LEGO DACTA to sell LEGO DACTA sets on the web. --Todd (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another take on the dacta castle set

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3873C804.8AE6167E@x...il.com>... (...) FWIW, this sounds reasonable to me. As much as I disagree with JW, I do agree on this point, that some sets are made to clear out excess parts. I am sure, upon occasion, TLC (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How to build Castle Light

I have used Christmas Tree mini-lights in the past with pleasing results. I thread the string through my castle, (or preferably under it, assuming you haven't used a huge prefab base). I conceal little lights in the various rooms that seem (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tough to find pieces

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <38749C87.8BAB846D@m...ne.net>... (...) were (...) to (...) set (...) a (...) I have offered this explanation before, that 6077 contains a different cylinder than 677, but I am not really sure about that. I know the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizards

(...) Very scary prospect. Just imagine a bunch of Britney Spears mousketeer minifigs or something...yearrrggghh!!!! Mike (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact