 Castle / 14730
Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 03:16:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeremy Scott writes:
Hey everyone!

Now we need to do two things - find a project we can all work on (1) and get
ready for the day Hop-Frog is accepting new CW submissions.(2)
I'm in.  Who's with me?

JEREMY - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE!

(1) http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=14699
(2) http://news.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/?n=1673

     I am with you.  I know I have not been doing a hole lot but that is
because I can not show any of my creatins, (because I do not have a digital
camera, Yet) also becase I am writting my story, that I will start posting
once I get my camera, and because I am a sophmore in highschool and I have
homwork; but besides all that I am with you and will do as much as I can.

                            --Kevin §