 Castle / 14561
    Ozbricks answered —Erick Jensen
   If any of you are trying to register for ozbricks here's why we're not getting very far.... "Sorry about the delay, we are currently not accepting new requests for web hosting while we are updating the servers, but your request arrived before the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Ozbricks answered —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I have had a little trouble with my CuteFTP -- it seems it really wants one to use the site manager wizard, but once you get access to ozbricks I have found the service terrific. The person I can't get hold of now is Suz Rich. Shiri and I want (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Ozbricks answered —Yaron Dori
   (...) Try using FlashfXP instead (www.flashfxp.com), I had some prob. with CuteFTP too. Yaron "Webrain" Dori (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)