 Castle / 14561
14560  |  14562
Subject:
Ozbricks answered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 04:05:07 GMT

If any of you are trying to register for ozbricks here's why we're not
getting very far....

"Sorry about the delay, we are currently not accepting new requests for web
hosting while we are updating the servers, but your request arrived before
the deadline. You will receive your account details early in the week....

Good luck with your new site :)

Regards,
Michael Golaszewski"

So I guess I get a site, hopefully some of you guys did too.  I hope CW is
going ahead with the plans.

e.