 Castle / 14562
Re: Ozbricks answered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 06:04:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen writes:
So I guess I get a site, hopefully some of you guys did too.  I hope CW is
going ahead with the plans.

I have had a little trouble with my CuteFTP -- it seems it really wants one
to use the site manager wizard, but once you get access to ozbricks I have
found the service terrific.

The person I can't get hold of now is Suz Rich.  Shiri and I want to
transfer the cw newsgroup curatorship to me.  Mainly, I just want to be able
to keep the few links there up to date, so no big deal really.

BTW, that htTrack software I mentioned elsewhere even mirrored the old CW
site with links altered to reflect a file's relative position in the
directory tree.  Too cool!  I still want to alter a few things, but the job
just got that much easier.

-- Hop-Frog