 Castle / 14482
    Allow me to introduce, myself. Welcome to my world. —Erick Jensen
   Greetings to the world. I am about to show my stuff for the first time. I have a story prepared close to Ikros in size but I think I'll cut it down a bit. I have creations prepared for it. I really need a home for it. I've applied for a spot on (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

        Re: Allow me to introduce, myself. Welcome to my world. —Anthony Sava
     (...) Greetings to you as well, Erick. (...) Sounds like a good start to me, can't wait to see it all put together. (...) Square's Final Fantasy series, Willow, and Record of Lodoss War have also been large sources of inspiration for me. Then again, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Allow me to introduce, myself. Welcome to my world. —Dan Mattia
     (...) Very, very nice! I'm not really a .castler, but I love to snoop around here. I've subscribed for Ozbricks 3 times in the last month and a half, and they won't even send me an unaccepted e-mail. Either their lazy or something in their system's (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Allow me to introduce, myself. Welcome to my world. —George Haberberger
     (...) have a lot of interesting pictures there. The castle/mansion looked great, the entrance with the half arches looks really good. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Allow me to introduce, myself. Welcome to my world. —Nathan Schroeder
     Wow! Everything sounds and looks great! I'm really pumped to see the story as a whole! Keep it up! (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Allow me to introduce, myself. Welcome to my world. —Sean Devolites
     Great job Erick, Can't wait to see the story come out. Looks like it'll be great! Great models too. Hasta La Vista, Sean P.S Is it going to be posted completed or are you going to post little by little? (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Allow me to introduce, myself. Welcome to my world. —Matt Hein
   (...) Well, looks interesting already. I'm currently working on a story as well, but it's more of a fantasy/ sci-fi oriented novella, and won't be finished for quite a while. I haven't applied for an OzBricks site yet, but I'm sure you'll probably (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)