 Castle / 14484
Re: Allow me to introduce, myself. Welcome to my world.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:57:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen writes:
Greetings to the world.  I am about to show my stuff for the first time.  I
have a story prepared close to Ikros in size but I think I'll cut it down a
bit.  I have creations prepared for it.  I really need a home for it.  I've
applied for a spot on ozbricks, but I've gotten no reply.  Do you think they
require me to have an exsisting site so they can see what's going to be
there?  No more talky talky.  Let's get to the main course.  So Let me try
to sum up the story in a sentence or nine....

Here's the folder when it's public.

Erick,

Wow, I can't wait to see what happens when you pull this all together. You
have a lot of interesting pictures there. The castle/mansion looked great,
the entrance with the half arches looks really good.

Thanks,

George