 Castle / 14370 (-5)
  Re: Village in the Sky

Hey Kevin, That's awesome. Great idea, and nice execution! I think the best way of attaching upside down in this case would be some technic plates and pegs. Mark (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  The new poll. No flaws. Get over it.

Okay, so my last poll, according to Larry P. was "fatally flawed", so I decided to go back and create a new poll for anyone who cringed looking at my last one. (URL) you poeple enjoy this one, although I'm sure someone will point out a flaw (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Take the poll. Voice your opinion.

I just finished another poll, where would you rather see lego company concentrate their product lines? You can view it here. (URL) I made this poll in multiple choice so feel free to pick as many answers as you want. <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Village in the Sky

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Heckel writes: Kevin, Thanks for the quick reply, I should be able to use the ideas in these links. Thanks again, Josh (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Village in the Sky

Cool MOC. What happens if a minifig goes sleepwalking? Maybe you can start a cloud city module withthe other castle people. Fradel (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact