 Castle / 14361
  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Yes and no. I said it would eather be raised or come thought the portal. and Daravon would save the day by cutting Also yes and nop I said he would save the day by killing Garalt or just clearly saveing the day (...) Well yea you saw it (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Hey, dan, could I have a link to your story so I could read it? I'm sure it's more interesting that you say, and reading is one of my strong suits, so I guess checking it wouldn't hurt. Thanks! <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego enthusiast (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)