 Castle / 14355 (-5)
  Re: Meduseld - The Golden Hall

Well, I have seen your creations before as a lurker and I must say that they are extremely inspiring. You have really met the challenge of recreating Toliken's universe in LEGO, and the end result is astonishing. I can't wait to see more. Christian (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Village in the Sky

Hi all, Here's my Floating Island Village. It was starting to fall apart, so I decided it was high time to take pictures of it. I'd built it maybe 6 months ago, and I admit it's not as sturdy as it should be. Here's the link: (URL) me what you (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

Dear Anthony Sava, I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later "The Chronicles of Ikros" ended, so I'll have to drop a few tears on that. I really hate reading but yet I had to read your story although when I started it was already chap. 17 or (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rate the factions

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes: . :) (...) I used to hate the fright knight figs until recently. My dislike was based on the batlord and the witch figs. But the ones you list are great and I have found a use for the batlord helmets too. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Well, The only thing I ask for is to see lego castle and space back on the frontline. If lego brought back just a new castle series, I could tell you right now I would drop everything I have and go back to my normal self (the non-complaining (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact