 Castle / 14326
    Re: More custom castle helms (Kyle!) —Bruce Schlickbernd
   Kyle, you still around? I went back to this message to do some research on the Sculpey process, but your web page seems to be inaccessable now. I recently chopped off the camail on some "flair" helmets to get more norman looking helmets. Liking (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: More custom castle helms (Kyle!) —Kyle Peterson
   (...) Bruce (and others), I have pretty much been lurking around at LUGNET and not actively building anything. I did draft up a quick (primitive) tutorial to help people get started on sculpting custom helmets for their minifigures. Perhaps it might (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: More custom castle helms (Kyle!) —Erik Olson
     Kyle, thanks for taking the time to write this up. I'm only one more who is curious about trying this, but wouldn't know what was in store before jumping in. -Erik (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: More custom castle helms (Kyle!) —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Thanks for the reply! In the meantime, I shaved the top off a traditional bullet helm, slapped on some binary epoxy putty, let it cure, and now I'm in the process of grinding it into something that looks like a great helm (the flat top (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)