 Castle / 14276
    Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris —Felix Greco
    (...) Thanks Bruce, though in truth I just took the idea for the gargoyles from set 6090: (URL) re-doing the town because I'm just not very happy about it. So I had this feeling of disatisfaction; then Richie Dulin posts pics of Andrastavia right (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) as the one detail I highlighted. It's seriously a very nice town, and I'd like more detail pictures. (...) I would never use the term "piece of crap" in relation to your town. It's really cool. Renovation, though, is always a good thing. Lego (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)