 Castle / 14224
    Castle MOC! —Aaron West
   Howdy my fellow LUGnuts! I have posted a few first shots of my Quest: Gareth Seeks To Become A Dragon Rider. (URL) it an acomplished warrior who has come to Mount Draco to brave the dangers of the Dragons. His companions are Torquil the Sorcerer, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle MOC! —Yaron Dori
   (...) like the little dragons on the roof and the scepter in the hand of Torquil ((URL) I don't too much fond of the non LEGO (MB) bricks. Yaron "Webrain" Dori (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle MOC! —Aaron West
   (...) Thank you! As to the MB, the only MB stuff in this MOC are the Dragon, Banner & Standard, and the sacred weapon. The rest is all LEGO. The interior of the caverns are equally detailed, and FULL of goblins!!! More shots of that later! Stay (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)