 Castle / 13885 (+5)
  Re: $Here?s the Deal$

(...) Now serious: Jeffrey & Aaron Thanks for the comments, as not a space fan, I believe that if your heart set on Black-Tron! that's cool If there is a particular LEGO Black-Tron! you wish to come out as a legend now is the time to suggest it. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle Village MOC

(...) Well Nathan I think they are all just beautiful. The general feel and scale is inviting, especially from the rear views (which remind me a lot of the Globe Theatre I built before the days of decent photography). I was impressed with some of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The first yearly Contest

(...) (URL) stuff, btw. I forgot that it was you who made that waterfall hideout. Bruce (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The first yearly Contest

I like this idea for a .castle contest. My only concern is that it might be hard to judge what MOCs are the best for 2002 when 2002 is not yet over. (Although I must confess I say this partly because I have yet to post any pics of my various (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The first yearly Contest

(...) Thanks Much Bruce, Thats what I get for working first and then posting about lego when it gets late. Much appreciated catch. God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact