 Castle / 1380 (+10)
  Re: Princess Storm, aka warrior woman---Any Pictures?

(...) I was actually doing some calculations on that myself (to see if it would be worth it to buy a few sets like that and sell them off in parts). Here are some of the things I came up with: Baseplate - $10 Storm - $7 Queen - $7 (well - if you (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BOGO @ 50% off

(...) So what you're saying is that the warrior with FRECKLES is much more evil and cool than the "dork" with an eyepatch stiched to head? I don't get it. The guy with the cart is nothing more than a Timmy head, it's horrible. Not that i like the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Princess Storm, aka warrior woman---Any Pictures?

(...) some (...) I'd be surprised if you couldn't get $15-$20 for the queen. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is the tower piece new?

(...) I don't buy it. Why would they want to "use up" a mold? Particularly a "brand new" element that might be still protected by patent? The Space Dacta set, for example, had special elements (octagonal corridor elements, in particular) that wound (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

Reference: (URL) don't think the seller can be trusted here. I don't care what he types in an email, he likely is not truthful. Here is what I believe the situation is: - All of the pieces are genuine Lego elements - The box is a genuine Lego box - (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

Interesting theory. However, 1. It seems like a lot of work for someone to kludge up a new image to paste on the cover of an existing box. What some people won't do for money .... but it seems like too much work to me. More tellingly, 2. The castle (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is the tower piece new?

(...) What, I say, what is DACTA? Aaron>maniac@vol.com (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is the tower piece new?

(...) LEGO's line of educational products. Go here: (URL) a more expansive answer... James (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) I don't believe this. Why would someone go through all the trouble of making a fake box just because they wanted to keep the special pieces from that set? If they wanted to just get the pieces, they could auction off the rest for parts and I'm (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Princess Storm, aka warrior woman---Any Pictures?

(...) There are 16 of the blue extreme corner slopes (and of course 5 of the tall pyramid tops). (The catapult tower doesn't hae the extreme slopes on it) (...) Yes. (So is the bird.) There are 4 crossbows. (...) I think they're best used the way (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact