 Castle / 13781
    RE: Temple of Shan-Ta-Ree —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Holy cats! Or monkeys, or whatever the holy animal is.... I will attempt to ask questions as soon as my jaw comes up off the floor. Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

        Re: Temple of Shan-Ta-Ree —Jim Foulds
   (...) You got it right the first time. Since Lego has made few animals and animal type flags. I had to use the flags from the Knights line with the lion faces on them. So with that in mind, came the two cat statues that stand at the entrance. keep (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)