 Castle / 13770
    Anthony you owe me for this —Daniel Ravenda
   Hi every one I just sent a letter to Lego concerning the new MOC line. I told them that they should publish anthony savas MOCS The dwarf castle mage knight school griffin and dire hawk. If they decide to contact anthony about this lets hope he lets (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Anthony you owe me for this —Anthony Sava
   (...) While I am flattered you took the time to do so, I'm afraid I don't think Lego will produce any of my MOCs. First of all, the Castle Arrandrall and the F'Rekkah Atoll are VERY big, far too big for lego to ever produce and make a profit. I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)