 Castle / 13751
  Ozbricks Is selling Kevins MOCs

Dont know if any heard but ozbricks.com sells keven hall MOCs. (URL) In the shop gfo to the castle area and See. (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ozbricks Is selling Kevins MOCs

"daniel ravenda" <vendezzz@aol.com> wrote in message news:GzDCFI.Ay4@lugnet.com... (...) I assume these will be limited production runs of 1 :) I hope your not giving up on castle Kevin, just making space -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ozbricks Is selling Kevins MOCs

(...) if they are limited to one then they dont include minifigures ._. but please no one buy the big castle I realy want it. I know I cant take it away from you but I will be up a 5 am the day they relese them and get what ever I can afford. Dont (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ozbricks Is selling Kevins MOCs

(...) Hiya all.... OK, if your wondering about my MOCs on ozbricks, Yes, I'm going to be selling some Custom models.... There will be some one offs... and there will be some sets that will have a short production run...!!! So stay tuned to (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)