 Castle / 13707
    Re: Kingdom of Gatimrja - Chapter II —Leonard Hoffman
   great story! excellent use of simple backgrounds! criticism: the whole thing about the prince. it pops up at the end of chap. 1 and ends shortly into chap. 2. hopefully this means its not a dead subplot, because i don't see where its going. also you (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Kingdom of Gatimrja - Chapter II —William Movish
   Thanks for the comments. Fear not, the Prince will return. I've gotten a lot of positive reactions to him, so I have no plans to cut him out of the story. Unfortunately, there are two more chapters before he comes back into the picture. Although, I (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)