 Castle / 13705 (+5)
  Re: Itou's Castle (Re: Castle work by Takeshi Itou)

(...) I guess for someone as talented as Itou, he can always recreate his work later so it is not a big deal to take it apart. If I were ever to, somehow, make something that wonderful, I would just leave it in place. Aaron Dalan (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Kingdom of Gatimrja - Chapter II

(...) Cool chapter. The best was with the spider. That was a great idea not to mention a cool spider. I also finally read chapter one. All and all bothe were great. (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Kingdom of Gatimrja - Chapter II

great story! excellent use of simple backgrounds! criticism: the whole thing about the prince. it pops up at the end of chap. 1 and ends shortly into chap. 2. hopefully this means its not a dead subplot, because i don't see where its going. also you (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I am back with a new MOC

(...) i find the pictures hard to understand. could you give us one at a 45 degree angle, slightly raised? i believe that is your typical MOC viewpoint, giving us a good over-all look at it. the photoshoped pic looks pretty good! (...) aside from (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ANDRASTAVIA/IKROS NEXT CHAPTER FINALLY HERE

excellent! beautiful! wonderful! it did feel a bit long, tho. but once again i am left in awe! (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact