 Castle / 13708
Re: I am back with a new MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:32:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:

Yes yes anther one. It is called a the dog people secret fort. I borrowed
the gate idea from the royal knights castle. It is not the same exact one
but pretty close. Its like some sorta tunnel/cave. Kevin Hall inspired me to
build it when he did the hall thing that they found the glyphs in. You know
from his and Sava's chapter. So enjoy it and please let me know.

i find the pictures hard to understand.  could you give us one at a 45 degree
angle, slightly raised? i believe that is your typical MOC viewpoint, giving us
a good over-all look at it.

the photoshoped pic looks pretty good!

P.S
I have never taken apart a MOC to build another yet. So yes you can still
build alot of them without takeing other apart. Although I olny do small
forts homes and other small stuff.

aside from building, i love DESTROYING old moc's!