 Castle / 13615
    Music in the Castle Room —Jeff Stembel
   What did everyone think of having music in the Castle Room last year? Was it beneficial or detrimental? Is there interest in playing medieval- or fantasy-themed music again? And if so, anyone want to volunteer to bring a CD player? :) Jeff Stembel (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Music in the Castle Room —Magnus Lauglo
   (...) I live around the corner from BF and am happy bring my stereo if people want one there (but someone, please remind me closer to the date). As for the music, i don't remeber what kind of music we had last time, I seem to remember that we didn't (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Music in the Castle Room —Jeff Stembel
   (...) If you can, that'd be great. :) Jeff (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)