 Castle / 13584
    The town under the observatory —Kenn Oldham
   I thought it would be fun to build a castle village, while at the same time I wanted to see if I could my small Mindstorms collection for something other than robots. This is the result: (URL) telescope uses the Mindstorms microscout to turn in (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The town under the observatory —Josh Wedin
   Hi Kenn, Nice Town! I really like it. You have a lots of details piled up on top of each other. Makes for a fun treasure hunt, looking for all the stuff you put in there. My foster son especially liked the chewies and ewok selling apples. He also (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The town under the observatory —Kenn Oldham
   Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. I enjoyed throwing in stuff from other themes, just to see whether it could fit in. - Kenn (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)